COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND LICENSE
The materials contained on this site are copyright © 2013, Lab Interoperability Collaborative. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to authorized users of this site to use the materials for any non- commercial purpose, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Users shall not use any of the materials for the purpose of developing or promulgating a commercial product.
- If a user submits suggested changes to the materials on behalf of an organization, the user represents that the user has the authority to agree to these terms on behalf of user's organization.
- If a user submits suggested changes to the materials, then the user hereby grants, on behalf of themselves and user's organization, Lab Interoperability Collaborative an exclusive license without payment or fees to submitted suggestions in perpetuity for purposes related Lab Interoperability Collaborative's business operations
- Users may make and distribute copies of the Materials for use within the authorized facility only.
- DISCLAIMER: LAB INTEROPERABILITY COLLABORATIVE, AS WELL AS ANY CONTRIBUTORS WHO HAVE PROVIDED MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY OMISSIONS OR ERRORS IN THE MATERIALS. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. FURTHER, NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE, TIMELINESS OR AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS, OR ANY TRANSLATIONS OR DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING. IN NO EVENT SHALL LAB INTEROPERABILITY COLLABORTIVE. OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ATTORNEYS' FEES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OPPORTUNITY COSTS; LOSS OF USE, DATA, SAVINGS OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OBTAINED FROM LAB INTEROPERABILITY COLLABORATIVE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This license shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America, excluding its conflicts of law rules.